Sunday, March 2, 2008

The ice fishing adventure!

Ice fishing was a lot of fun! I can't remember ever being so cold, but having so much fun at the same time! We caught a lot of fish, mostly trout and kokanee (which is like a small salmon), and we all had tons of fun! The ice was about 3 feet thick, with about 6 inches of snow on top. The fish we caught weren't huge, but at times, we were catching something every time we dropped a line. It was a great experience, and I know we will do it again!












4 comments:

Bob Cooper said...

whoa, that looks cold, i got about halfway thru the pictures and had to put on my parka! glad you had fun, hope the fish were tasty, love you, poppi

Lindsay Carrick said...

Emily that looks so fun but freezing! Wow! Thats great though, glad you can deal with the cold! Have a great week! Love ya!

*The Ranagan's* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*The Ranagan's* said...

HAHA I messed up on the first one..so lets try again! HAHA EMILY! Cute page! I'm glad I found you! This is Jade by the way :D