Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thanks to everyone...

I just wanted to write something quick to all my family and friends who are always supporting and loving us unconditionally. I was thinking today of how lucky I am to have such an amazing family (in-laws included!!) and friends. Life has been crazy this past year, its neat to see how much it has changed. One year ago this week was when I met my wonderful husband, Jesse. Little did I know back then, where I would be one year later. Jesse and I have been married now for just over 5 months. We have lived in Idaho, and now Tennessee. We will move back to Idaho this fall, and at the beginning of next year we will move somewhere else to wherever Jesse is doing his internship. After that, he might work for APX again, which will take us to yet another city. I am so blessed to be able to travel around with my husband like this. It is the perfect time in our lives for us to be doing exactly what we are. Every day is a new adventure, and I look forward to each one. I love you all so much, thanks for everything!

3 comments:

8 said...

I love you Em!

Dad

Lindsay Carrick said...

em it was so good talking to you! Thanks for always being a great friend & I'm so glad you're having the time of your life!

Brittany said...

I LOVE your blog right now!!!! Absolutely love it! So I also love the new header you just sent. I might save it for july though and do a whole 4th theme. I'm getting ready to do different backgrounds, do you think you could make me a header to match? Thanks! Love ya!