Monday, June 30, 2008

The Nashville adventures continue...

We had another fun weekend yesterday. Jesse and I went to the Opryland Hotel to look around because I had heard from a few different people that it was really neat. And yes, it was! It was the biggest hotel I've ever seen, but it didn't even seem like a hotel. I will let the pictures say the rest. Just keep in mind, they are all taken indoors!








Later that night, we went and played sand volleyball again, but this time, the wives barbequed dinner while the guys played. It was tons of fun. We had Shish-Kabobs, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes, with watermelon and rolls. Here are some pictures of that!


4 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

I love all the pics! What the, that place is a hotel?! It looks amazing. That's so fun you guys had a fun b-bq and stuff. What are your plans for the 4th? You know I'll miss ya at the Nephi shin-dig!

Middletonfamily said...

We haven't checked the hotel out yet, we will have to go see it! You guys are so cute.

smalltoes said...

It looks like your are having so much fun. Miss you!

KK and Company said...

The Opryland Hotel is where I got engaged!! It is my favorite place in Nashville. Did you check out the fountan show? It's really cool. I'm glas you're having fun while you're here in Nashville!