Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mom & Me

I have had my mom here staying with us this last week and it has been so fun. We went to the peach farm to pick more peaches, we went shopping at the Opry Mills Mall, saw the Opryland Hotel (again), went to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, had a party at the lake with the APX office, we went to the temple, which was awesome, then we went on a Ghost Tour in Franklin (which was not scary at all...a little disappointment). And today we went to Nashville Shores, a big waterpark right by where we live. It was fun because it was the only day that Jesse was able to spend with us. Here are just a few pictures of our adventures. Thanks for coming, Mom, I had a blast, and I love you!

The Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. I love how the windows look like the black keys on a piano!

Mom & The King

Me and Elvis singing a duet

Getting ready to go tubing at the lake with the office

Mom at the lake

At the Nashville, TN Temple


Me in downtown Franklin, before the Ghost Tour

1 comment:

smalltoes said...

You and your cute mother. It looks like you had a blast. I wish I could have come to visit.

We miss you here at CSZ! Me more than anyone. It's just not the same. I am the office manager and I will be just doing nights again because I am getting a new job.

I miss you!