This morning before the guys all took off to work, we had a pool party with the office. It started with the guys playing water polo and ended with lots of money and craziness, with a barbeque in between! As a reward for the guys doing so well on their sales, the managers got $400 in quarters and dumped them all in the pool. The guys with the most sales got to jump in first, followed by the other guys in order. Jesse got to jump in 4th or 5th, I can't remember. But we had prepared for this earlier by going and buying a pair of goggles for $4. Well, he made the money back! After watching the guys go crazy fighting for quarters and air, Jesse came up with $19.75! It was so fun to watch them because they were all so serious about it, and it looked so funny. Jesse and I decided that should be a new Olympic sport: quarter searching underwater (we've been watching the olympics every single night...obviously! Go USA!). Here's some pictures of the maddness:

Just us...but really bright for some reason
Jesse, getting ready for the quarters!
Throwing them in...
The quarters are all in the pool now
Go!
Keep going! Yes, that is Jesse's leg sticking up, with the typical APX tan lines and white feet!
Still searching...
The prize! $19.75!
1 comment:
how fun! I love that idea, yeah I've been watching the olympics every second, how about Phelps eh? Pretty amazing!
Post a Comment