Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins & Applesauce

Jesse and I helped his mom and dad make applesauce last weekend with apples from their tree out back. I never knew one tree could produce so many apples! It was a lot of work, but kinda fun too! Plus, I have always loved applesauce, and there is nothing better than having it so fresh. Here is our (nearly) finished product.




Then, on Monday night, Jesse and I carved pumpkins for Halloween. It was fun, and they turned out pretty good I think!

Jesse's goblin (pretty amazing, I think!)

And my pirate skull!

2 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Nathan thinks your pumpkins are super cool. Jay wants to know if you used stencils! It was fun seeing you at the party! Let us know next time you are in town, or else!

Lindsay Carrick said...

what the! Did you do that all by yourself? I suck at carving pumpkins, bravo emma!