Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shooting!

We went shooting today, back in Nephi. It was lots of fun...like always! Hayley got her first experience with some really big guns! It was lots of fun to get out in the woods and bust some caps (I say that, because the last shooting post I made, I called it burning powder, and my father-in-law corrected me on the right shooting lingo!). Here are some pictures!

Don't mess with my dad.

Or my sister!

Jesse, with his toys

3 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Looks like fun! Are you guys coming in for Christmas? Let me know so we can have you guys over! We could have Tiff and Collin too. The other day Nathan found the golfball Jesse gave him and he remembered you guys gave it to him.

Lindsay Carrick said...

that's so fun! I bet Jesse loves his big toys! ha ha. Chris went shooting yesterday, too. Fun stuff!

Middletonfamily said...

Hey, nice kicks on Jesse! You guys gotta come over and hang with us!