Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A tribute to friends!

This post is a tribute to our really great friends, Devin and Andrea (and Carter!), who are moving down to Salt Lake this week. We have known them for a long time, and we will really miss them! Jesse and Devin have been best friends forever. I mean, they were partners in crime all throughout their adolescent years! Devin got a job at the Church Office Building in Salt Lake, and now days, you have to go where the work is! We love you guys, and will miss you! Good luck with everything!

Me, Jesse, Andrea, Devin, and their cute little boy, Carter

1 comment:

Devin and Andrea said...

Oh thanks. We are you going miss you guys. We are very sad to be moving to some place that we know NOBODY!!!! :-( SAD. I don't want to move. It has been way fun hanging out with you guys. And ya I have heard all about what Jesse and Devin have done together. Makes me worried that what our kids can do if they ever get together.