Jesse and I both started a new semester of school today. I decided I better get caught up on blogging now while I can, because already after one day, I am swamped with homework. Jesse is finishing up and getting ready for an internship. He will graduate either in July or December (depending on how many more classes he wants to have on his resume) with his BS in Business Management with a double-minor in Finance & Supply Chain. I am still plugging away, starting my Junior year with Communications classes such as Public Relations, Public Speaking, and Writing for Journalism. I am still working at the YMCA, but have cut down to part-time. Wish us luck with this busy semester we have ahead of us!
Me and my husband, studying together after our first day of classes
5 comments:
you guys look so cute & studious! hee hee. Good luck with all your classes!
Hey good luck with school. Don't worry all to soon you will be done. And then what will you do? Well let us know if you are ever in utah. Take care
Yay for you. HOw are classes going? It was so good to get to see you. Have fun, good luck with school!
cute glasses! good luck with school this semester.. looks like you guys are doing great!
Sweet..I found your blog...check ours out if you want.
Post a Comment