Last weekend we went with Jesse's family to Utah to have a mini-vacation. We went to Lagoon, stayed with some great friends, and then went to the Hogle zoo the next day. The zoo was especially fun because Brittany came up and met us there with her boys! Lagoon was fun too, but with me being prego, I didn't get to go on any of the rollercoasters or rides. But we also did Lagoon A Beach, the water park, which was a lot of fun! I didn't take pictures at Lagoon, but here are a few from the Zoo!

This picture is kind of hard to see, but there is a baby giraffe inside that was only two days old!

Spencer loved riding the elephant on the carousel!

The bird show was really neat

Spencer stole Uncle Jesse's hat, and I thought this was the cutest picture!

Brittany and her boys...what a cute family!
2 comments:
This really was a blast and the pictures are great! Love ya!
I'm so sad we ended up going at night with the Comcast party so we couldn't meet up, but we had a blast, too. Next time I guess!
Post a Comment