Monday, March 8, 2010

Luke's blessing

Yesterday was Luke's baby blessing in church. We had lots of family and friends come out to support and celebrate with us. Thanks to all those who came! Jesse gave Luke a beautiful blessing. What a great experience it was. The only thing that would have made the weekend better was if Brittany was able to come up with her boys. But there will be another time for that. Luke looked so precious in his white and blue satin tuxedo, and he was such a good boy! Here are a few pictures from the fun weekend!





3 comments:

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Awe..those are sweet pictures!! I love his little suit!! How cute!

Lindsay Carrick said...

way cute pictures Em! I love the family one of you guys, and that blue shirt on you is gorgeous! Luke is adorable.

Emily and Dave said...

What a cute little outfit! I am sure it was a beautiful blessing:)