Luke crawls EVERYWHERE now. He started a few weeks ago (technically at 7 months...now he is 8 months). It is so cute to watch him go places, but at the same time, I am even more exhausted! I have mentioned before how much he loves bath-time, and now every time he hears water running in the bathroom, he crawls down the hallway to the bathroom. We recently bought a new entertainment center, since our old one was not "baby-proofable." He would pull himself up on the shelves and grab everything in sight. Luckily our new one has doors that close! Luke has such a playful personality, and he loves life (except when he's teething!). Whenever someone is on the floor, he crawls over and attacks them (this he learned from his Daddy wrestling with him all the time!). We are loving every minute of watching him grow up!
3 comments:
that is soo cute! He's doing awesome. I'm savoring the time that Caleb is taking longer to crawl before I have to move everything out of the way. ha ha. It's so fun to watch them do new things though.
cute!!!
He is so super adorable...seriously one of the cutest babies EVER! Oh, and I just thought I'd let you know that we have a new blog at www.greglovescaitlin.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment