We just had an awesome weekend spending time with my family in Nephi. The one downside was that my dad was sick so he slept a lot and kept away from the kids, but he promised to come visit us in Idaho later this fall :) We watched conference in between watching 3 crazy boys play with each other. Spencer and Jake are so awesome, I have the GREATEST nephews ever! They love each other so much, and adore Luke. On top of that, they are hilarious with the things they come up with to say. Brittany was playing with Luke, and Jake started to get worried and upset so she reassured him that she was being nice to baby Luke and Spencer got protective and piped up with "yeah Mom, he's our cousin!" I love those boys so much! We miss them all a ton when we are gone, but it just makes it that much sweeter to spend time together when we can. I am definitely looking forward to Christmas in Nephi this year!!

Candid action shot

Luke loved the rocking horse (that was ours when we were little!)

I love this picture!! :)

We were giving Luke a bath and Spencer and Jake wanted to get in with him! This isn't the best picture, but it was the most modest ha ha

We got family pictures taken with the fall colors up the canyon, and so I snapped off a few of Luke too.

Halloween sneak-preview! Luke's a dinosaur, and since Spencer and Jake are Buzz and Woody, they decided Luke was Rex. They love Toy Story :)

Jake is so sweet, and he loves baby Luke SO much! Luke kept trying to get away from all the hugs and kisses :)
3 comments:
awesome pictures! I'm such a fan of candid shots, I can really feel the action then - the bath tub pic is a great pic of the three boys!!!
I loved all these pics =) Such cute boys
Luke trying to get away from being smashed to death... lol
Post a Comment