Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New videos/Luke update

I wanted to blog an update on Luke, so here you go!
He is now one year and one week old, and such a joy to us!! He is an official walker, he has given up crawling completely, so he can walk and try to run everywhere. It is so cute to see him walk so much! He still loves all his food, plus more now. His definite favorite is yogurt. But he also loves cheese, graham crackers, cereal, veggies, fruit, milk, and anything Jesse & I are eating! He can now stack his blocks, and he even puts them away into their bag when he is done. That was a surprise to me, one day I started picking them up and he just started helping, and now all I have to do is hold open the bag for him and he puts them all away! He loves playing with anything that has buttons. He points all the time, too, at different things and I tell him what it is and then he seems satisfied! One of his all time favorite things to do is look through his book. He will entertain himself by pulling his books off the bottom shelf of the bookcase and flipping through the pages laughing and pointing at the pictures.
Currently, the poor little guy is cutting 4 teeth, so the past few days have been a bit rough, but even through that, he has so many moments of just laughing and playing with us! He give great hugs and kisses, and loves his Daddy SO much! It melts my heart to see how much they love each other :) Luke randomly started this new thing where he will give me normal kisses, but when he goes to give Jesse a kiss, it just turns into a light head-butt. It's so cute!! I guess that is the "cool-guy" way of giving kisses :)
Everyday we just cant believe how much our little boy is changing and growing and learning. He is so smart, and so eager to learn new things. We have a blast watching him play each and every day!

Luke's first taste of ice cream:



Laughing so hard!




Not a very centered picture, but that is Jesse laying on the floor, and I told Luke to give him a kiss, and this is his little head-butt thing! He is so funny =)



Some pictures from Luke's birthday party that I forgot to upload earlier!

Jesse with Luke, & Steven with Jake...best friends! Aww...lol


Me & Rachel, best wives! Ha ha


Luke & Jake playing together

The monkey cake I made for his party =)

The detail...it took me forever to put on each individual sprinkle! Ha ha, but it was worth it!

1 comment:

Jeff & Amberlee said...

Oh my goodness! Luke is so darn cute! I was laughing so hard at the icecream video! adorable! Hope all is well up there1 :)