Monday, January 31, 2011

Swimming!

We took Luke swimming for the first time tonight! First off, I LOVE swimming, ESPECIALLY in the middle of winter!!! Luke, on the other hand, was not so sure! It was very noisy and pretty crowded when we went and Luke had a death grip on me for the first 20 min or so. He didn't want to be there and he was whimpering, it was sad, but I was sure he would get used to it because he loves bath time so much. Sure enough, he slowly warmed up to the idea of such a huge bathtub :) and started enjoying himself. We sat on the steps and loved splashing us and himself. He loves getting water dumped over his head, and in the end, I think it was a good experience for him!

So scared at first :(


What a funny face! I love his expressions!


Finally having fun

He thought it was so funny to splash his own face!


What a cutie

1 comment:

World of Wife Craft said...

He is so cute!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.