This is a picture of my final project, the logo I designed is on a letterhead, envelope, and business card. Hopefully an 'A' grade will come!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
School is hard work, but fun!
School is actually really fun for me this semester. It is hard because the semesters are now only 14 weeks long so the work load is a lot heavier. We have the same amount of material to cover in a shorter period of time. But I think I am doing well in all my classes so far! I have one class, Visual Media, that is turning out to be more of an art class than a media/communications class, but it is my favorite class. We have to design and create our own logos, then put them on a business card, envelope, and letterhead all of our original design. It is so challenging because I have a hard time being creative, but this class has forced me to try some new things. We are also using computer design programs that I have never used before and they are really complicated, but I love learning them and discovering all the different things I can do! We had our class/professor critique of our logo projects today where we all gather around and look at each other's final projects and say what could be done better, and when we got to mine, my professor said he wouldn't actually change anything! I was really excited because of how many hours I spent on it, and he thought it was good the way it was. Well, our next project is using yet another unfamiliar software program, and we have to create an Inspirational Poster using two pictures that we take ourselves and merging them together. This should be interesting. I hope all goes well, wish me luck!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow nice job! Maybe you should go into Graphic Design, too! heehee. That's awesome that you're loving it, I would have such a hard time coming up with ideas like that!
Post a Comment