This Easter was really fun. On Saturday, Jesse and I went down to Idaho Falls and spent the day with his family. That night, we dyed Easter eggs. It was fun, but it ended up getting a little crazy! We got the idea to be a little creative with the eggs and glue on googly eyes and string and make faces with them, but the creativity never actually made it to the eggs, thanks to Jess! It was really fun, and I cant believe I am posting these videos because it is embarrassing, but we thought it was hilarious!


Being normal, just dying eggs...


We were so weird, but at least we have fun!
Well, at least here is this video. I have one of both me and Jesse but for some reason, I couldn't get it to upload. I will keep trying though!
3 comments:
Me & Britt decided that maybe your last name should be Strange? HA HA, i love it! You guys are great, have fun!
I love it! Did you guys have your arms around each other the entire time?? Lol!! You guys are just so darn cute!
Wow...so we really need to trade last names! JK> It looks like you guys had a lot of fun...are you sure no one spiked the egg salad? lol Love ya! Britt
Post a Comment