Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update on our lives

This is our last week of school before finals. They start next Monday, and this semester will be all over on Thursday, April 10! It sounds exciting, and in a way, it is, but we just have so much to do in the next two weeks. On top of preparing for the end of school, Jesse and I have to pack up our apartment and sell our contract because we are moving to Nashville! We will be there from April to September, for Jesse to do his usual summer job selling home security. It takes a lot of time and hard work for the months he is out there, but it is so worth it to make enough money that will carry us through the whole year without having to worry about getting another job. When we get back in the fall, Jesse will continue school and be one step closer to his internship and graduation. If all goes well, he will graduate in the summer of 2009, with a degree in Business Finance. While we are in Tennessee this summer, I will continue school online, since I will be "off-track" in the fall. At the beginning of next year will be when Jesse (and possibly me too) will be working somewhere for his internship, which means we will be moving to somewhere else in the country again. I hate to say it, but the Idaho/Utah area just doesn't have as many opportunities as bigger metropolitan areas. Maybe we will finally be settled though, in the next couple of years! Just wish us luck that he can find a good internship soon! Oh, also, I get to go to Florida for a week later this spring/summer. Unfortunately Jesse will be too busy with work to go, but Mom, Dad, & Hayley are heading down there right after school gets out in May, so I talked Jesse into buying me a plane ticket so I could meet them down there! I am excited! Hope all is well with everyone else!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sounds like you're doing really good. I'm just sad because I don't know when we are going to get to see you again, but I'm glad you're happy and things are going so well! Love ya!