Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun weekend!

We had a fun weekend up here in Rexburg. Mom & Dad came up from Nephi to visit us for conference weekend, it was great because I haven't seen them for a while and I wont, since we are heading to Nashville this weekend for the summer. Anyways, it was a really fun visit, and here are some pictures of what Rexburg looks like in April, ha ha.

We got to do a sealing session in the new Rexburg Temple

This is me with the two greatest men in my life!

It was such a nice day. It still doesn't look like April, though!


Me & Jesse on top of the world (it really does look like the North Pole, right?)!

We went to an elk farm, you can tell they just shed their antlers and are beginning to grow new ones.

2 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

wow, how beautiful! I love the blue skies, that's great they got to see you guys! We'll miss you so much! But I know you'll have a great time! Luv ya

Brittany said...

Looks so beautiful. That first picture of the temple with the clouds and the skies looks perfessional! I'm gonna miss you little sis! Spencer says he's going to miss is Auntie Em too!!