Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Sunday exploration

Yesterday Jesse and I went on another drive after church. We went down to the lake again and found some really pretty parks and campgrounds. Then later that day we went furthur into town and saw the Grand Ole Opry House...unfortunately I forgot my camera when we went there. It was really pretty though, and I'm sure we will go again! I still can't get over how beautiful it is here!

The J. Percy Priest Lake

It was raining pretty hard!


A campground with a beach area

A wild turkey...we saw a bunch, and they are huge!


A cross-country jump course at one of the very fancy horse properties

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! Really pretty. We miss you guys. Love ya!

Lindsay Carrick said...

thanks for your comment chicka! I know, I wish you were closer, Tyler is growing way too fast. I can't believe you've only seen him once. Are you guys planning on visiting here at all while you're out there or just until you're finished? Have fun!