
After the fireworks, we decided to go bowling, but when we got to the bowling alley, we were just looking around and just ended up spending $5 on tokens at the arcade to play Skee Ball. We are both really competitive and like to win so we decided to make a bet to see who could win the most tickets from the machine. But I think the machines were trying to tame our competitive side because every time, no matter what our score was, it spit out the exact same number of tickets for us both! It was fun though!

Sunday was a fun day too. After church, we went to the driving range and hit some golf balls around. I had never in my life hit a golf ball except at miniature golf, and this was definately a lot different! Jesse loves golfing, and he was really good, but I got to the point where I was happy if I actually made contact with the ball when I swung! I really stunk at it, but it was a new experience and we had a lot of fun!
Jesse...like a pro!
...and me...notice the ball still on the tee post-swing!
When we got back, we went and played volleyball with everyone in the sand volleyball pit. It's fun, and has become a regular Sunday activity with all the guys. After volleyball we went and played games at our friends, Jay and Tina's with a bunch of other people. It was way fun! But now the weekend is over, and the guys are moving to a new area to knock...Bowling Green, KY actually, so they wont be getting home until really late again. I hope everone is having a fun summer! Keep in touch! (And I'm sorry....I don't know why the pictures arent clickable! If anyone knows how to fix it let me know!)
2 comments:
that looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys are doing great! Talk to you soon!
I am so excited for the fireworks on the 4th of July. I know they are having some on the 3rd at the waterpark if you want to come. Who knows if the boys will be home yet but I am going to take my kids!
Post a Comment