Friday, June 20, 2008

New hair and shoes

I realize I haven't posted in a while, but not much has been going on in Tennessee! Jesse has just been working as hard as ever, and it's really been paying off, too. He is the 5th best sales rep out of an office of about 30 guys, so that's great! The Nashville office has been doing really good over all as well. They won an inter-office competition and as a prize got $2500. With that, they ordered all the guys brand new Nike's. Apparently, it was like Christmas morning for the office when they came! Here's Jesse's:



Also, today I dyed my hair and re-did my highlights. Right now it is the blondest I have ever had it, but I really love it! I'm so used to always having dark hair, that even the tiniest bit lighter is weird. But it's fun to have a change. This picture isn't very good, but it's the best I could do.

1 comment:

smalltoes said...

You are so so HOT right now!! I miss you like crazy!