Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Home again...

Well, I am back from Florida, and it is great to be home with Jesse. Florida was tons of fun, and already I miss the beach again, but it really was hard to be away from Jess for 10 days. This Sunday is our 6 month anniversary, and sometimes that is hard to believe. Have we really been married for 6 months already? But other times it feel like I have known Jesse my whole life and I can't believe it has only been 6 months. Time is just crazy sometimes. Well, I am just so grateful to have such a close and amazing relationship with my husband. It is so great to get to be with your best friend for eternity!

3 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Hey,I am so glad you found our blog, and yes you can put us on your friends list. I will add you to ours. Hey I need your phone # so if we do stuff I can call you. Have your husband text mine or something like that!

Lindsay Carrick said...

Hey Em! I'm so glad you're back home and safe. That's amazing it's been 6 months! Soo exciting. Married life is the best. So what's new?

Mrs. Haynie said...

hi emily :) i found your blog off branae's...so cute! i know what you mean about time going by fast, and also slow at the same time..you and jesse are only a few months ahead of brian and i...and the best is yet to come :)