Saturday, July 19, 2008

Making jewelery!

Today is Saturday...my least favorite day of the week. Strange, I know, but Jesse goes to work at 9am and wont get home til around 10 or even 11 sometimes. So they are usually very long boring days. But today I went over to my friend Whitney's house with some of the other wives and she was helping us make jewelery! She does it a lot and has a business...check out her website that I have listed to the right (Genuine Accents). Anyways, we had a lot of fun, and even though the necklace I made looks pretty basic, it took me over 2 hours! It was lots of fun though, and I think I might buy some beads and tools myself and experiment on more stuff! Here is a picture of my proudly finished necklace!
This is Tiffany, me, & Mindy working on our necklaces!

1 comment:

Lindsay Carrick said...

how fun! I should learn how to make those. Keep posting pics!