Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back home again

Jesse and I are back in Idaho! We left a week earlier than we were originally planning, but we both felt like we needed to come home earlier so we would have time to spend with family and get settled in again before we got back into school/work. So last Saturday, we spent the whole day packing and cleaning our apartment, then we woke up early Sunday morning and hit the road. We stopped in Nauvoo, IL for a day on our way home, and that was an incredible experience. We took lots of pictures, and I will post them later when I have more time and a faster internet connection. But we made it to Idaho Falls on Tuesday night safe and sound. We have two weeks before school starts, and this weekend, we are going to Yellowstone with Jesse's family. Next weekend we will drive down to spend time with my family. We will go to Cedar City and stay a night with Brittany and Daniel. Then we get to go see Les Miserables put on by Tuachan. I'm super excited! So we have a few busy weeks ahead of us, but it is great to be back! Keep watching, because I'm sure there will be many more posts in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

Hey Em, that's nice you guys get to be home for a little longer before school starts. I'd still love to see you if you're coming through here!

Brittany said...

Hey! I hope you're having fun! I can't wait to see you next weekend! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Les Mis was definitely worth seeing! You'll love it!