Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trying to get updated!

Ok, right now we are down in Nephi, and I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging! We have been so busy, but here we go! On our way back to Idaho we stopped in Nauvoo. I put pictures up on an album, so check it out here.

Then, our first week back in Idaho, we took a weekend Yellowstone trip with the Havens side of the family. That was super fun because I love Yellowstone, and it is so close by! The pictures of that trip are here.

Other updates...well, Jesse starts school again on Monday. I am off track this semester, so I will just be working. I got a job at the Idaho Falls YMCA as a Child Care Counselor. I get paid to play with kids all day! I love kids, and so I am really excited for this job. I also start work on Monday. Jesse and I are also currently car shopping so that I can have a vehicle to drive to work while he commutes to Rexburg in his Honda. Hopefully we will have a nice SUV in the next little while! I will add another post when this weekend is done, because there's still much to do! But I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

fun! Hey I just remembered that we're coming down to Nephi on Sunday--will you still be there?

Brittany said...

Hey! I didn't realize how long your hair had gotten. Crazy! Anyway, love ya! I'll see you in a few hours :)