It has been forever since I have updated this, and I apologize! We don't have internet right now, but I will go to the library whenever I can to try and keep updated. I feel like I am losing touch with everyone! Ha ha, well not really, but blogging really is a good easy way to stay in everyone's lives at such a hectic time! Right now I am just working, and absolutely loving my job! I work at the YMCA Daycare/pre-school/kindergarten. I work (well, play) with kids aged 4-5. It is so much fun. Jesse is just keeping himself busy with school, getting closer and closer to graduation. His birthday is coming up...the 10th of October, and he will be 25 years old! Any ideas for a present? He doesnt seem to have anything in mind that he is telling me at least! Well for the big news now...I realize that the title of this post was a little misleading, but our baby is actually a new car! We have been shopping and looking around for one ever since we got back from Tennessee, and now we finally own our 2006 Honda Accord EX. It is shiny black, and fully loaded with a leather interior, heated seats, sunroof, premium wheels, the works! Plus, it only has 25K miles! It is nice to have 2 cars now so we dont have to borrow and carpool all the time! Here are some pictures of the ride.


4 comments:
wow Em, your car is gorgeous! It's way nice. That's so great you're loving your job, I miss you tons, I wish we could've seen you guys but I'm glad life is going good.
So that title really did freak me out, I was about to be really ticked off that I found out you were pregnant from your blog! LOL. Nice car though, I hope you guys are having fun.
Emily, your car is beautiful! I am so happy for you. It looks brand new! I'm glad you are enjoying your job, too. Is Jesse's b-day really August 10? Please let me know. Love you, Grandma
you really had me going on that title :) and i love the car!
Post a Comment