Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sweetness

I've never been huge into NFL football, mainly college football, but the past couple years I've gotten more into it. I love the sport! This year was the Pittsburgh Steelers (!) and the Arizona Cardinals. I was cheering on the Steelers as Jess was going for the Cards. It was an awesome game, very intense, with some amazing plays! Of course, the Steelers won in the end, and we all had a really fun time getting real into it! Can't wait til next year!

Our mean game faces...I really can't look that mean though, I tried!

Me and Dylan, Jesse's 13 year old little brother (yes, I am a shorty)

Post-game emotions!! (Jesse's face-paint started peeling off when he was eating, that's why its not there anymore)

2 comments:

smalltoes said...

You guys are so cute!!

Lindsay Carrick said...

How fun! I bet Derrick was pretty happy with yesterday's game!