Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I realize that Valentine's Day was yesterday, but I was too busy having fun to put up this post! We had tons of fun, and I hope everyone else did too. We started out with Amber and I making breakfast for Jesse and Aaron. Then we went and did our own thing during the day. Amber and Aaron got their engagement pictures done, and Jesse took me rock climbing! It was so much fun because I haven't gone in about two years! I absolutely loved it. We got a super good deal too, since we have all our own equipment, and I work at the YMCA (which owns the rock gym) so it only cost us $5.00 for everything. We will definitely do that more often! Later that night, we met back up with Amber and Aaron and the boys did dinner for us. It was very romantic with candles and rose petals on the table. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day! Oh, and happy birthday to Mom, too!! Here are a bunch of pictures from our day:


I love you, Jesse! (P.S. Like my photoshopping skills?)


The pancakes Amber and I made

Go Jesse!




That's me, at the very top!


There's Jesse




At dinner

3 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That's so fun you got to rock climb again--and what a good deal!

Brittany said...

Looks fun! and it looks like the boys bought dinner. lol. Very fun though. Love ya!

Kemp and Whitney said...

Looks like a fun Valentine's Day. Rock climbing is way awesome!