Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A great weekend! (and a long post...)

This past weekend, we had the opportunity to go down to Nephi! It had been a very long time since we were last down there, but Jesse had a meeting/interview in Provo, so we made it a weekend trip. It was so nice to have a break since we dont get a Spring Break up here at school. I guess that is because Spring has decided not to come to freezing Idaho. Ha ha, just kidding, we have shorter semesters up here. In fact, we only have 4 weeks left of school. Yeah! Anyways, we were down in Nephi, and Britt and Daniel were up from Cedar City with their adorable boys, so we had a great time. We also celebrated Hayley's 17th birthday which was yesterday. Happy Birthday Hayley! We also got to see our good friends Jay and Tina, and their adorable kids! Thanks again, for having us over! Here are a few (well a lot) pictures from our weekend.


Grandpa ("Papa"--like Spencer says) could not be happier!


Jakob, just chilling with Uncle Jesse


Spencer fell asleep with Grandpa, watching a movie


Auntie Em loves Jake and can't believe how big he is getting!


Hayley, opening presents at her traditional Olive Garden birthday dinner. Just a little different this year, with the little kids and her "friend" Matt, ha ha. Love you, Hay!


Spencer is ready to give Hayley his present


Jake smiles at everything!


Spencer, sharing raisins with his aunties!


SISTERS FOREVER!

Here is a short video clip of Dad and Daniel boxing on the Wii that Daniel and Brittany just bought. Since we were a house of girly girls growing up, video games are a novel idea to us. It was fun to watch everyone get into it!

This is just a short clip of Spencer outisde with the dogs. I like it because you can really see his beautiful curly hair, and you can hear him talk to the dogs and say hi to Duke!

Well, what a fun time we had! I apologize for not posting for so long, then ambushing my blog with a long post, but it will have to do for now! Just so everyone knows, we are still waiting to hear where Jesse will be doing his internship this summer. His interview in Provo was with a guy who is going to help Jesse by networking to different companies and getting his name and resume out there. Jesse has been to Phoenix and Seattle with the school to visit companies as well. Keep your fingers crossed for us that he will find a good job in such difficult times. I have no doubt he can do anything though, he is really amazing and I feel so blessed to be married to such an intelligent man who will do anything for me! I love you all, and I hope you enjoy our blog!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it! I'm stealing a bunch of your pictures just so you know! I love that one of you and Jake his eyes are so big! Love you, and VERY glad you guys made it home safe!

Middletonfamily said...

We loved seeing you guys this weekend. Cute family pictures!

World of Wife Craft said...

Emily, you are just so cute. It sounded like you had a great weekend. Yes, I'm still working at ComedySprotz. Next time you come down lets get together.