Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Spring, and happy prom!

I just have to say that I think spring is actually creeping it's way into Idaho Falls. Even though it did snow again last night...it is already melted and there are tiny little shoots of green amidst the brown grass. I also saw some teeny shoots of tulips up on campus today! Hooray!!! Last week was a very nice week with weather in the 50's and I got to take the kids out to play on the playground almost everyday at work last week. This week is supposed to rain/snow some more, but I am convinced it won't last! Bring on the sun! (I will post pictures of here soon...)



I also wanted to put up a few pictures of by beautiful little sister, Hayley, at her Jr. Prom that was last weekend. I didnt get to go, but I am positive she was the prettiest one there...why else would the Prom King ask her to be his date!? I love you, Hayley!





1 comment:

Lindsay Carrick said...

I loved all her pictures, she is so gorgeous!