I had to post this because I just wanted everyone to know that I have the greatest husband ever! He is so hardworking and is always going above and beyond in the things he does to make sure I am happy. Jesse is also very smart, and doing great in his 400-level classes that make my brain hurt when he just talks about them to me. Right now he is trying so hard to find an internship somewhere that will be the greatest benefit to us. He has had interviews in a bunch of different places, and has a lot of resumes out. We are hoping to stay in town this summer, so keep your fingers crossed for us! I also love the way Jesse cares about me and my feelings. If i am feeling down he will always do what he can to cheer me up. He is a great listener, and always has good advice for me. Today at work, I got a special delivery, and he had a bouquet of lilies sent to me! He knows those are my favorite flower, and they had a note that said "Just out of the blue, to tell you I love you!" Well, I love you too, Jesse! Thanks for everything you do for me!

Oh, and since I promised pictures of Spring creeping up into Idaho, here they are (even though it snowed again last night :( but it pretty much is all melted again!)



No comments:
Post a Comment