Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun at the Flea Market!

Flea markets are not very popular out here in the West, so when I had the opportunity to participate in one put on by some Business students up in Rexburg, I jumped at the chance! Thanks to my friend, Whitney, from APX last summer, I learned how to make jewelry. Although I am still not as creative as she is, I have been making jewelry for fun since the summer, and I was waiting for an opportunity like this to come so I could try selling it! It was a really fun experience and I learned a lot from other vendors, too. I sold about $35 worth of stuff, and had a really good time. So thank you, Whitney, for sharing your skills, and thanks to Jesse for hauling me up to Rexburg on a Saturday and hanging out with me at my table!

The gymnasium was full, so there were a few vendors (me included) who set up in the lobby area. Here is me and my table of stuff! Hopefully if I get another opportunity like this then I can be more prepared and make it look a bit more professional!

3 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

that's really cool you got to do that Em. How fun.

Kemp and Whitney said...

I'm glad you had a chance to do that :) And you're welcome!

smalltoes said...

I want to buy some of your craftiness. Way to go!!