This past week has been my "Spring Break," but actually just time off between semesters. We had the opportunity to spend a few days in Nephi with my family because on Friday, Jesse had a job interview at the Church Office Building! We were originally hoping to stay here in Idaho, but that kinda fell through, and now this opportunity came up. We wont hear back about the job for about 2 weeks, but we would be so excited, and thrilled to get to live in Utah with Jesse working for the church! Keep your fingers crossed for us, this job-hunting stuff is really starting to get to me! No matter what happens, I know we will end up where the Lord wants us to be, and we will do whatever it takes. Jesse, I am so proud of you and all the hard work you do for us!
On another note, Happy Birthday, Brittany! Well, her birthday was yesterday, and I am very sad we had to leave Nephi before you got there, but I just want to say Happy Birthday, and let you know how much I LOVE YOU! You are the greatest big sister I could hope for, and I constantly look up to you and to be honest, I have always wanted to be more like you :). I love you so much, and I hope you realize how much you mean to me. Think how awesome that would be if we moved down to Utah!
1 comment:
Good luck!! I do hope you get it and get to move down here. And thanks! I love you too!
Post a Comment