Sunday, April 19, 2009
Lily, the deer...I mean dog
Lily is Jesse's family's chocolate lab. She is such a good sweet dog, and is super cute with her sleek dark brown coat and everything. She is super obedient as well. You can put a treat on her nose and she will sit there forever super still until you tell her to get it. Well, since the weather has been so nice the past couple days, we have been playing outside with her. Lily will play soccer and basketball, and anything else that has to do with a ball. Nothing will stop her. Not even a fence! She bounds over this little fence like nothing else. Her leaps look just like how a deer would jump over something, and she will not stop! We have to be careful because she will over-heat herself running and jumping forever. Here are a couple pics and a video clip of Jesse and Dylan playing catch (and Lily of course, thinking it is a game for her!).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome. I need to call you sometime. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment