Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Zoo in Idaho Falls!

Well, before I start talking about the zoo, I guess I should give a little update. Jesse did not get the job we were hoping for in Salt Lake, but he was one of the final two. The guy they hired had a master's degree, so I am very proud of Jesse for being up there at the top! I guess it is all good though because now I can stay in school. We are staying in Idaho Falls this summer/fall, and after Jesse graduates in December, we will have a better idea of our future from there! We found a great apartment in town, so stay posted for pics!
Well, after a stressful week of bad news about the job and stressing out about where will we live, Jesse took me to the zoo. I love zoos. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a zookeeper (why am I a communications major?), so I had a blast! It's a small zoo, because IF isn't very big, but it had all the great exotic animals you want to see at a zoo. Here are a couple videos, and for more pictures, click here!


This one is kind of hard to see, but this super cute little black monkey kept playing with Jesse through the glass!

Ok, this monkey was hilarious! He kept swinging all around and started making funny noises, it was so much fun to watch!

And this is just of my favorites: the tigers!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oooo...I just looked at your blog! Spencer's already in bed but I can't wait to show him the videos tomorrow ;)