Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I realize this is a little late, but we dont have internet in our new place yet, so I only get to the library every once in a while.
I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous moms out there, especially mine! Mom, you are the greatest, and you have taught me so much...I hope I can be as good a mom as you! Also, Brittany, you are so amazing at all that you do, and your two boys are so lucky to have you as their mom! I love you both so much!
My Mother's Day was fun because we got to be in Utah to celebrate Spencer's birthday, so being with family was especially great. And thank you Jesse for my Mother's Day present...a washer and dryer! Woohoo! I love you!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Thanks! I love you too!