We're going to be parents!! That's right, Jesse and I are expecting our first baby! My due date is Jan 2, 2010. We are just so thrilled! I have been really sick the past couple of weeks, but Jesse has been amazing taking care of me and putting up with my mood swings! He will make such a wonderful father, I just can't wait to see him with our new baby! I got my first ultrasound picture a couple weeks ago, but it's not on the computer yet. We will definitely keep you all posted and up to date though!!
12 comments:
congrats! brian and i are so excited for you!
Wow that's so exciting!! Yay!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you guys! Babies are the best. Yay!
I'm so excited for you! Ah! You're going to be such a great mommy!
Congrats that is so exciting!! Danny and I are just thirlled for the both of you! :)
Woo Hoo, that is such great news! You guys will be great parents! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Keep us posted, and let us know when you are coming into town. Especially, for the rodeo.
Congrats, we are so excited for you guys.It is the most amazing thing to bring a child to this world.
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. You are going to be an awesome Mom.
YAY congrats! You'll be such a great mommy!
So fun! Spencer and Jake are glad to finally get a cousin!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! Sorry you've been sick!
thats awesome i am so happy and excited. being a mom is the best blessing in the whole world nothing can compare to it.
Post a Comment