Monday, June 1, 2009
Bear Gulch
We went fishing on Saturday to Bear Gulch Canyon. It was about an hour drive away, then a short hike straight down into the canyon to get the the river. Jesse had to push the exhausted pregnant lady to make it back up the canyon to the car at the end! But around this time of year, the stone flies (aka trout flies) all hatch out and the trout gorge themselves on all the flies. Unfortunately we were a little late in the season and the hatch had already happened so the fish just weren't biting, but we enjoyed the warm weather and the scenery. This is the gorgeous part of Idaho I am in love with! I got extremely sunburned, and we were all eaten alive by mosquitoes, but it was fun anyways! Here are a few pictures, but for more, click here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Em. I sight this blog up for my mom. She doesn't know how to use it yet, but hopefully she will be the one updating it very soon! Just thought I'd let you know!
Post a Comment