Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Curnutt Family Reunion
On the 4th of July weekend, we had a family reunion with Jesse's mom's side of the family, the Curnutts. It was tons of fun, and there were so many people there! I'm not used to being around so much family all the time and it was a blast. We went to a really pretty campground and got to just play around. There was sports, horseshoes, hiking trails, target shooting (thanks to Jesse of course!), campfires, marshmellows, and of course, lots and lots of food! I even made Dad's famous dutch oven pumpkin dessert, which was a big hit. There's nothing like spending time in the woods with family. I can't wait til next year!
Disgusting, I know, but Jesse was proud to be the winner of the bubble gum chewing contest...with 25 pieces of Dubble Bubble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment