A couple weeks ago, we got to spend time in Nephi for the famous Ute Stampede Rodeo! This has always been my favorite weekend of the year. I love all the fun stuff that happens in Nephi, and it was great to actually be close enough this summer to get to go, and even better, to share it with Jesse!

Mom, riding in the Horse Parade

At the start of the Rodeo

Bareback riding

Going for a hike the next day

Mom and Jesse both ran the Ute Stampede Fun-Run 5K
SOME FUN RODEO CLIPS...
2 comments:
Man, I miss the Ute Stampede. I haven't been in forever. Good memories of selling all the concessions for young womens! ha ha
GO 5K'ers!!!!! my cup of tea! glad to see some more "coopers+" out there!!!!! tell Jesse I'll expect him to join me in one next time y'all are here!!!! xoxoxoxo, Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment