Jesse and I went to the doctor's yesterday and we got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was so amazing, and we got to see him/her moving around like crazy. It was really neat, and the doctor said everything looks great and our baby is growing right on schedule. We got an ultrasound picture and a 3-D picture. The technology is pretty amazing these days. And we have an appointment set for August 12 to find out if it's a boy or girl!! Enjoy!
6 comments:
cute little alien peanut!
wow! They had the 3-D one just at your doctors? That's amazing!
pretty exciting......
Way exciting guys!!1 For you baby's sake though, I hope it doesn't come out looking like Jesse... :)
Hey Emily I was just wondering if we are still on for meeting up for the parade today? If I don't hear back from you I will try texting you as well!
I love all your new posts! Fun summer! It's almost time to find out- boy or girl!!??
Post a Comment