I really dont like doing these sideways shots, but I have gotten lots of requests for a picture of my growing belly, so here it is. It may look small, but I already feel huge!
Okay so Thursday sounds great. We would love to come over before and then go to the parade with you guys! Sounds like a lot of fun. I will go ahead and buy my tickets tom. then. Any suggestions on good seats?
4 comments:
Awe Emily!! That is so cute!!!
Okay so Thursday sounds great. We would love to come over before and then go to the parade with you guys! Sounds like a lot of fun. I will go ahead and buy my tickets tom. then. Any suggestions on good seats?
oh, gosh, you feel huge? Just you wait my friend....just you wait ;) love ya, you're cute!
You are so cute!!
Post a Comment