Sunday, November 8, 2009

Idaho baby shower!

Yesterday, my mother-in-law, Cara, hosted a wonderful baby shower for me! My mom was even able to come up from Utah to stay the weekend with us and go to the shower. It was super fun, and I got lots of great gifts. Luke is going to be a very lucky little boy with all the family that turned out to give him stuff! We got lots of nice warm clothes for him for the winter, lots of blankets, a high chair, diapers, and other necessities. I couldn't believe the amount of stuff we came home with. And I am very exited for my next shower in Utah hosted by my sister Brittany! Over all, we are doing great, and it is so hard to believe that we only have 8 weeks left before our little boy is born! We can't wait!



Jesse's cousin Becky will have her baby about 3 weeks before me!


These little shoes are so cute and were definitely among some of my favorite gifts!

I love this hat, too! He is going to be so cute!

3 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

that looks so fun! I can't wait to see you at the shower in a few weeks =) yay! It's so fun to get stuff for the baby.

Brittany said...

Very fun! Everything looks so cute! Love ya and can't wait to see you for the one here!

The Thompson Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! I remember this time last year I was about where you are. Time flies! He will be here before you know it. I love little baby things, boys are getting a lot more cuter stuff now days. Good luck!