Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Sorry this post is a week late, but as you know, we dont have internet so opportunities are limited! The day before Halloween, I had a party at work with all the little kids. They loved my costume and thought it was great that my baby was a pumpkin! On Halloween, we spent the day with Jesse's family carving pumpkins and just hanging out. We had fun!


This was Jesse's pumpkin. He spent about 2 hours carving it and did it because he said that he will be Luke's father! I think it turned out awesome!

3 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

I LOVE that pumpkin shirt. And a certain quote comes to mind: "Luke...I am your fasciah!" ha ha

Middletonfamily said...

I am glad that you blogged I was wondering how you and that little baby were doing!
Tell Jesse I showed Nathan his pumpkin and he absolutely loves it!

Anonymous said...

So that jack-o-lantern is absolutely hilarious! Your shirt is so adorable I and I love the name you chose!