Sorry I dont post a lot anymore! We still dont have internet at our place, so I never really get a chance. But things with us are going well, Jesse is just busy with his last semester of college (for now). I am just working part time still at the YMCA Child Care. Our baby is doing great, growing nice and big, and on schedule for delivery sometime around New Years (sooner, according to last measurements!). We have decided to name him Luke Russell Havens. We love feeling him move around. We miss and love everyone!

4 comments:
So cute! That's fun you've decided on a name. We still don't have one!
Very cute! We miss you too!
I love that name, Em! Cute new photo, too! How exciting that Jesse's almost done! What is he going into?
YAY FOR BABIES!!!! Luke is a way cute name...You guys should move to utah...so luke and carter can be friends.
Post a Comment