Hooray! Jesse has now officially graduated from college! He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management with a double emphasis in Finance and Engineering. The graduation ceremonies were great, and we are so proud of him! Friday night was his "college" commencement where it was just the business grads, and they all walked and received their diplomas. Saturday morning was the main event with all 1,280 graduates and the special speakers. We heard from President Clark (BYU-I pres.), and Elder Richard G. Scott from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles was the key-note speaker. His talk was awesome! Congratulations again, Jesse!!
4 comments:
That's so cool Elder Scott was there! And that's awesome for Jesse. You're so cute Em, I'm so excited for you!
Yay! Congrats Jesse! That looks like fun. I'm so excited for you guys!
That is sooo cool!! We are so proud of him!! Yeah!! And you look awesome!!! There is nothing as sweet as a prego belly!!!
way to go Jesse!!!!! Emily - you look fab!!!! y'all have fun!
Post a Comment