Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here are a few pictures of our very merry Christmas morning! We have been extremely blessed this year with the generosity of friends, family, and strangers! On Tuesday, we found a big basket outside our door with no name on it, but it was filled with food for a Christmas dinner, including an entire ham! Later that same night, we had a delivery again of two huge boxes that were filled with gifts and items for our baby! Whoever it was who sent us all that stuff, we are so grateful. It has been a great Christmas so far, and we hope everyone else is enjoying theirs!

Our little tree on Christmas morning! (Most the presents are for Luke!)


An amazing baby quilt for Luke made by his Grandma Havens!


All the baby stuff we got from the anonymous strangers!


This will probably be my last official pregnancy picture...plus, it is Luke's first Christmas!


This is the rocking chair from Mom & Dad Havens. I love it so much! It is super comfy, and I love the rustic look!! I can't wait to use it! Thank you!

2 comments:

Lindsay Carrick said...

what fun stuff Em! That rocking chair is way cool. Yay, looks like you guys are all ready for little Luke to come! Can't wait!

Kemp and Whitney said...

I love the rocking chair!