Sunday, June 27, 2010

Curnutt Family Reunion

For the Curnutt family reunion (Jesse's mom's side) this year, we went to the city park in the small town of Ucon. It was lots of fun with food, games for both kids and adults, water balloons, and lots of people! Once again, I was somewhat blindsided by the fact that all the people there were part of one family. It sure takes getting used to the difference, but hanging out with a big family like that is so much fun! At the reunion last year, Jesse's cousin Becky and I were sporting big pregnant bellies, and this year we got to show off our babies! Jesse got involved in water balloon volleyball that quickly turned to an all out water fight which was fun to watch. There was a pie-eating contest that was fun (but also gross!) to watch, too. I didn't take tons of pictures, but here are a few!


Shaelyn is about 3 1/2 weeks older than Luke. If Jesse and Becky are cousins, then that would mean Luke and Shae are what...2nd or 3rd cousins?

Tim and Bryon after the pie eating contest

No comments: