Saturday, July 10, 2010

Luke being silly

The other day, Jesse had Luke laughing so hard he was hardly catching his breath! It was so funny to watch, and I guess what Jesse was doing was just bobbing his head back and forth at Luke. Then what was funny was Luke started copying him, and now he does it all the time when we play with him. I got a clip on our camera while he was doing it a bit. Now he bobs his head all the time and thinks it is so funny. It is a blast watching his personality show more and more. I have a feeling I will have my hands full! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. He loves eating baby food and he rolls all over the place and gets into everything. He is really close to figuring out how to army-crawl. And I know soon he will be running everywhere! Where has my little baby gone? At least we are having a blast watching him grow up! =)




Eating (and playing with!) sweet potatoes. He also likes green beans, apples, and bananas so far!

No comments: